Monday, June 1, 2009

Frustration!

Last Wednesday, I went to the dermatologist office to have the 2nd of my two moles removed from my foot. I have had these moles all of my life, but for some reason the dermatologist said they needed to come off. Since this mole was on the bottom of my foot, I decided to take it real easy this time because the last mole on my toe kept me limping and in pain for about a week. Well taking it easy has taken on a whole new meaning. It has been 5 days since I had the mole removed and I am still not able to walk! I have been using crutches to get around, which has helped, but it's almost impossible to do anything with no hands. Needless to say, I am SO frustrated and can't wait for the skin to grow back so that I'm able to walk again. Poor Tessa has not had the greatest momma lately. You really take for granted the ability to walk....I know I'm going to appreciate it so much more when I'm off and running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment