Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kiddie Park



My brave girl on the Ferris Wheel



Mommy and Tessa on the carousel



Tessa getting stickers from the clown


Riding the horse drawn carriage
Riding on the boats...


This is Tessa in her car


This is all of us on the train

This weekend, we went to the kiddie park in Bartlesville. We had a lot of fun! I was shocked at how well Tessa did:) She rode on things I never thought she would have. We didn't make all the rides. There were several that we decided would be better next year when she was a little bit bigger. She did ride the boats, the ferris wheel, the carousel..which almost made me puke it was so fast, the swings, the cars, the trucks, the horse drawn carriage, and we all rode the choo choo train. Tessa did get in trouble on the boats because she wouldn't keep her hands out of the water. They kept chasing her boat and putting her hand back in, but my little strong willed child was not having any of it...she wanted her hand in the water! I was just glad she stayed in the boat...I was worried she might try to jump in mid way through. We had to have a little talk after the boats were over about how we need to obey:) All in all, it was a lot of fun and we will definitely be going back next summer!

video

No comments:

Post a Comment