Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas Pictures with Mommy

One of my two favorite little girls....
I love my Tessa!

Tessa holding her favorite present...she couldn't wait to open that pony!


Tessa playing games with Mommy




Tessa and I rarely get a picture where she is looking at the camera with a smile on her face so I had to document this! Tessa was so excited about Christmas this year...
she new she was getting my little ponies and she just couldn't wait to open them. We also tried this year to talk to Tessa about the baby Jesus and the Christmas story. We bought the Little People Nativity Set and she really enjoyed playing with it. I don't know how much she got out of our talks, but she does seem to understand that Christmas is Jesus' birthday....that's a start:)

No comments:

Post a Comment