Thursday, July 29, 2010

Three years old...

Tessa, where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday, you were the baby in our family, and now you are becoming the big girl. You have brought so much joy to my life over the past 3 years and I never knew a mommy could love her baby so much until I had you. I can't imagine my life without you! You have taught me so much and continue to do so every day. Thank you for being my little tooneroona.

Things you are up to...

You Love to play with ....
Ponies...(my little ponies) Starsong and Rainbow Dash are your favorites!
Strawberry Shortcake
Color Wonders
Your little sister!!! You're always up for entertaining Lyla with rattles.
Dress up clothes

~You're becoming quite the fishy in the swimming pool. You love to swim with your floaties!
~You love to watch DVD's...mainly just switch them out every 5 minutes.
~Your favorite shows on tv are Ni Hao Kai Lan, Olivia, and Wow Wow Wubbzy.
~You love when Daddy lets you sip his coke.
~You love to dress cute...you tell me "I'm stylish"
~You always want a bow in your hair and you even call the little bow on your panties a hairbow....you say the hairbow goes in the front:)
~You're starting to be a bit bossy...we're working on that!
~You get a quarter in your piggy bank each night that you had a good day. Since we started this, you've had a lot more good days!!!
~You're still a great sleeper and napper.
~ You hate the garage door and the air conditioner noise...it scares you every time.
~ You love to talk about ballet and do tooneroonas, but you also seem a little ton-boyish...we'll have to wait and see on that one...
~ You love to go to Target and Reasors....You're getting so easy to shop with, which is a HUGE change!
~You love to play in my make~up and put on my necklaces.

You're truly becoming sweeter every day and I can't wait to see what God has in store for your life. I feel lucky to be your mom and I'm so glad you're my baby!! Thanks for being our sweet girl. We love you way behind the back:)

No comments:

Post a Comment