Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tessa's firt movie!

Tessa and I went to see her very first movie at the theater. I've been wanting to take her for a long time, but I wasn't sure she was ready for it yet. We went with our friends, Niki and Olivia. We brought lots of snacks so that if nothing else, at least she would have something to keep her occupied. We saw the movie Tangled in 3D. Tessa only wore the glasses for about 45 minutes so she didn't get the full effect, but you could still see everything without the glasses on. It was such a good movie. I think Niki and I liked it better than our girls did:) Tessa did pretty well overall. She asked to watch Mickey Mouse in the middle of it and sat on my lap for a little while, but other than that, I think she followed it pretty well and enjoyed it. I will definitely be taking her to more movies...It was a good excuse for me to get to go to the theater and I got to go with my favorite little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment