Saturday, January 22, 2011

No fun!

"Why did you put me down, Mommy?"

Poor Lyla has had a time of it the last few days:( She has not want to be put down at all and her lack of napping hasn't helped at all! At MOPS Wednesday they came and got me because she had developed a low grade fever. She had no signs of any sickness so I wasn't sure what was going on. The next two days were really rough on poor Lyla, but still no real signs of sickness. Finally, Friday night we noticed a big bulge in her top gum and so now we know the reason behind all of this... Her tooth is really giving her trouble! This morning we woke up and noticed the same thing on her bottom gum. 2 teeth at once = pathetic, sad, sleepy Lyla! I can't wait for her to feel better and so I can have my happy baby back!

No comments:

Post a Comment