Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lyla's first birthday!




















Lyla had a fun filled birthday week... we started off with Jack, Trevor, and Drew coming for a visit with Aunt Sissy and Nana. We had a fun, but crazy week! Lyla had her party on her actual birthday, March 17th. We had lots of friends over and celebrated Lyla's big day. She really had no clue what was going on, but she did enjoy her cake:)! She didn't get quite as into as Tessa, but she definitely liked it! Lyla is such a smiley baby. She loves to be held and is not very independent. It makes it difficult at times, but I know she won't depend on me for long so I try to cherish this time. She loves her milk and LOVES to be outside! She isn't walking yet, but it doesn't seem like it will be long because she has taken some steps....( little do I know:)!) She hates to be told no... she gives you a really sad face and then cries 5 seconds later. Her favorite word is Da da, but she also says ma ma and ball. She is obsessed with baby einstein and animals. She is my precious baby girl and I can't imagine the last year without her! Happy first birthday sweet girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment