Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mother's Day Tea














Tessa had a Mother's Day Tea at her school. She had been singing these sweet songs for me for the past couple of weeks. Tessa loves to sing and she was so excited about her big performance! this is o one of them... (to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star) sometimes mom says don't do this, Sometimes mom says don't do that, still she loves me that I know, why b/c she tells me so, sometimes mom says let's do this, sometimes mom says kiss kiss! Her performance was classic Tessa... and Parker too:) Tessa was so into her singing that she didn't realize she lifted her dress up all the way... thank you to Christy who was sitting right near her for pulling it down! Parker wasn't feeling well and Kara and I laughed so hard at the faces he was making through the entire performance. My video was so shakey because I was laughing so hard. Tessa did such a great job and she was so cute! It was such a sweet Mother's Day gift:)

1 comment: